Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Catch Up



So since I just posted about Valentine's day, let's just keep the ball rollin since who knows when the next time I will post will be. December was full of baking yummy things and experimenting with all of the fun ideas found on Pinterest like these from Not So Idle Hands









They were actually pretty easy to make.

I actually bought the mini candy canes (which were on sale). Put them on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet in the heart shape and then just piped in some melted chocolate. Sprinkle with any colored surgar you have hanging around. Let it set. And ta-da, you have a cute little gift.


Here's how mine turned out:




I also had some chocolate left over and so I also piped some trees on the paper and used them as decoration on a chocolate cake (my Nana's famous chocolate cake).


I got lots of compliments. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment