Monday, March 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Healthy Treat

First, I realize that it is now March, but let's be real, I have an 18 month old and literally this is first time that I have downloaded my pictures since February.

Now, I was a bad mom last year and sent my kid to day care without Valentine treats for his little friends. He came home with all sorts of snacks and treats which of course mommy enjoyed. Well I would not make the same mistake this year. But of course everything is sugary candy...which of course, I love, but I also want to teach little C a little better eating habits. So I thought and searched for cute valentines on Pinterest.

I found some pretty cute ones. But realized that I liked these the best from

Tutto Bella Blog



It also helped that I had Cuties on hand and baby C loves them. I think he would eat 20 of them in one sitting if he could.

So based on these little cuties, I came up with this:



I had the bags left over from my wedding stuff and used a little bit of scrap paper. But really any little baggie could do.

Huge hit with the kiddies at the daycare. I even brought the extras to work with me and people seemed to like to change from the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment