Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cars and Appointments and To-Do Lists...Oh My!

Well it has certainly been an interesting couple of days. Tornados are a blowin' here in the midwest but luckily we haven't been hit. Lot's of rain and wind last night, which makes for an exciting drive home.

In baby news: today marks my 32nd week/56 days left assuming Baby Charlie gets here on time, which of course I am not expecting, but slightly hoping. Both my brother and I were over 2 weeks late so that's a sign right there. Nana pointed out that it looks like I will be having a large baby so that's also fun. I am running out of things to wear (currently fashioning my husband's white undershirt and a black stretchy skirt - thank god the undershirt isn't one of the ones with the pit stains). Plus getting a little more uncomfortable than I would like...but that's how it goes I guess.

Time does seem to move pretty fast though - I can't believe 4th of July is right around the corner...so I know it won't be too long before the baby gets here...I am just anxious I guess. I started filling out his baby book yesterday and it is super cute (thanks mom).

Now with just about 2 months left, the timeline is starting to creep on me a little bit and I am feeling more and more pressure to get things done. We still have so many appointments to schedule before he arrives and I am just feeling overwhelmed. Plus, we thought it would be a good idea to purchase a car too so not only do we have the pressure of what car to buy, we also have 20 million car salesmen calling every day. And then leave it to me to think of different projects to get done too. I swear I think I am super woman or something. It will all come together, but as I said before, I am nervous, anxious and overwhelmed. Yay for sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment